A local institution since 1885

St. George’s Tennis Club is a volunteer-run, community-driven club in a Dartmouth residential neighbourhood. Although it’s second home, the club has been on St. George’s Lane for well over a century. A local institution since 1885, the club once featured grass courts, clay courts, and hard courts. Today, the club is known for its exceptional HarTru courts—a green clay surface made from billion-year-old pre-Cambrian metabasalt.

Previous
Previous

Wentworth Valley Trails Association brand development

Next
Next

The Barn brand development